We’re pleased to confirm the speakers for the morning panel and Q&A sessions during our meeting in London this Saturday 13th November. Everyone in attendance will have a chance to introduce themselves and contribute to the Q&A, and the panels in the morning will be followed by afternoon workshops on practical next steps.
- Dr Heiko Khoo, the speaker’s corner orator, expert on Marx and prominent campaigner against the new normal, will kick our discussion about opposing vaccine passports off.
- Dr Joanna Sharp will present on ‘Living with and resisting communism: Parallels with resistance against totalitarian rule in Eastern Europe and the current situation’
- Amy Willows will conclude the panel by talking about the psychology of Covid passes – envy, conformity and revenge – and what it teaches us
- The first speaker will be, Professor Fabio Vighi, professor of critical theory and Italian at Cardiff University, who has published significant analyses of the relationship between the Covid phenomenon and the reliance of the financial system on debt-fuelled expansion, including a recent piece for Left Lockdown Sceptics.
- Our second speaker is Dr Val Fraser, an educationalist, public-facing member of HART, and key organiser of ‘Safer to Wait’ campaign against Covid vaccines for children. Val will share her invaluable experience of organising that successful campaign.
There’s still time to secure your place for this event. Please email email@example.com and share a short written introduction to receive more details.
Saturday 13th November
London. Venue details confirmed upon registration
£5 – £10 donations on the door (less if you can’t afford it, more if you can)
How to register?
You must email firstname.lastname@example.org to register and receive venue details