Taking place in central London on 12 February, Take Back Our Lives is a day of talks and discussion towards reclaiming sanity in public health and building left opposition to tyranny.
The past two years have seen global tech, pharma, governments and multinationals convince the population they were liberal, progressive, even ‘left’ as they crushed our lives and communities with ongoing restrictions.
Ordinary people were branded ‘right wing’ for following the money, examining the research, challenging LD-based poverty, engaging with statistics, wishing to control their bodies or questioning authority.
TBOL will be a day for those on the left to talk and discuss, listen to eminent scientists, genuinely progressive experts, and together move forward from the past two years’ chaos.
10-10:30 – Registration and start
- Panel 1: ‘The buying and selling of health’, featuring NHS and medical specialists
- Panel 2: ‘The attack on and vindication of the Great Barrington three’, featuring Sunetra Gupta
13:30 – Lunch
- Panel 3: ‘In it to win it: How effective campaigns flip the narrative’, with the Together Declaration, NHS 100k and (tbc) Big Brother Watch
- Break-out groups with different workshops
- Whole meeting round-up on actions and thoughts from Left Lockdown Sceptics organisers on on ‘Building left resistance to corporatism, technocracy and tyranny’
17:30 – Close